We are always looking for new and talented people to join our team. We believe in an open environment with a flat hierarchy as a working space, requiring personal reliability and punctuality by everyone. The ability to speak and write in English is crucial. Our communication platforms of choice are Discord and Teamspeak.
As a Texture Artist, you create texture packs for our games.
- Must be proficient at speaking, listening, and writing English
- Responsible and available (self-starter mindset)
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Structured working routine
- Basic understanding on how a Minecraft texture pack works
- Being able to adapt your style fitting a project
- Adapting to other tasks, such as texturing models or other pixel art
- Minecraft skin making
- Creation of graphics and designs
- Application knowledge of third party graphics programs
What we offer:
- Experienced international team
- Friendly and supportive environment with room to fail and learn
- Diverse projects (commissions, marketplace, events)
- Remote work
- Flexible time management
- Project-related flat-rate payment or percentage participation
If we are convinced by your application, you will be given the opportunity to complete a trial project. You can find all the necessary information here.